2 Years Old Girl Chokes To Death After Eating A Sausage Given To Her At Her Nursery

Sadie Salt, a 2-year-old girl from London, has reportedly choked to death after eating a sausage served to her at her Nursery at Radlett, London.

When the choking started, the little girl was rushed to the hospital, where she spent 2 days in ICU but later died on November 14.

The family and friends of the girl have launched a petition to ban sausage and grapes from all Nursery settings, because of their awkward shape and tough skin.

A fundraiser was also launched on behalf of the girl, and 36,700 Euros has been raised already.

See Also: Stop Throwing Late Students Over Closed Gate School Warns Parents

0

Leave your comment on this