I get it, you are looking for how to get rid of armpit odour without using deodorants right?
All of a sudden, you have started perceiving some repulsive smell coming out of your body and it is really giving you a tough time right?
In addition, this smell has now made you start avoiding public gatherings and staying in a place that is not well ventilated, so as to avoid embarrassing yourself.
By the time you decided to do a proper check on yourself to determine what could possibly be the issue, it is now dawn on you that you have a smelly armpit.
This has now lead you to begin the ultimate search of how to get rid of armpit odour.
While searching around and asking people for a possible solution to the problem, they have suggested so many things that needed to be done which you have probably tried out, still all to no avail.
In this post, I will reveal to you how to get rid of armpit odour naturally without using deodorant. The best part is that the solution in this post will not cost you an arm to implement.
It is my belief that by the time you have implemented what is contained in this post, that underarm smell you have been managing all this while will be a thing of history.
Common Scenario People Having Armpit Odour Can Easily Relate With
If by chance, you happen to have smelly underarm, you may have come across anyone or a combination of the scenario listed below:
- The smell coming from your armpit tends to make you avoid large or clustered gatherings.
- You are always uncomfortably in a less ventilated environment.
- The frequency of your laundry will have to increase. This is because any cloth you put on can no longer be won again due to the body smell coming out from your armpit.
- You are too conscious of your hygiene unlike before. You shave regularly and bath twice daily, still there is no end in sight to the problem.
- For the sake of what people will say or how they might start looking at you or relating with you after coming to know about your predicament, you are ashamed to ask for help from those around you and has resorted to the internet for help.
- You have used lots of deodorants which have been recommended to you in the past, but that seems not to be the silver bullet you were looking for.
- Powder? Ahhh, you are now a constant user of all kinds of powder you may have heard that does the magic. Instead, the problem still persists.
- Some people have recommended that you try out medicated and antiseptic soaps. But then, the smell from your armpit will easily win a gold medal if there is an Olympic for pungent body smell.
- As a result of advice from people or out of your own intuition, you have switched to cotton cloths and clothes that are less tight on you so as to allow for good aeration. However, the devil seems to still be in the detail.
- The smell coming from your armpit is currently threatening your relationship, that if it has not already place it at the cliff of a disastrous and sudden end.
- You longer have the courage to ask ladies out as a guy, and if you are a lady, immediately anything serious is about to kick start between you and a guy, the first obvious complain that will end it is your body odour.
- Whenever a misunderstanding arises between you and anybody, the first missile of insults that will be hauled at you is the fact that you have a body odour.
- When a gossip about you is to ensue among those around you, the central topic of it will be that your armpit smells.
- You have spent a lot of money on several recommendations in order to get rid of the issue, but none seems to be working for you.
- In fact, some people around you may have started describing you, referring to you or saving your contact as Mr, Miss or Mrs smelly armpit.
I can continue to go on to paint a bigger picture of what the problem looks like, but then getting rid of that armpit odour remains one of the major things that is given you a sleepless night.
It has even led to you asking if you can ever get rid or overcome the pungent smell coming from your armpit.
Before I go into how to cure armpit odour, let’s see what actually causes the armpit to smell in the first place.
What Causes Armpit Odour
So then, what actually causes the underarm to smell?
Before I go into what causes armpit odour, let me quickly say that except you are born with body odour, your armpit smelling is nothing strange, but a normal thing.
Hold on a bit, I know what you probably may be thinking right now!
You may be saying in your mind right now that this body smell wasn’t there before now, how come am I having it now?
You should know that as we all grow older, there are certain body hormones that are activated in the process, which were not active when we were yet younger.
That is why as we approach the age of puberty, we start seeing certain reaction and changes in our body which were not originally present.
That is why you may have started experiencing smelly armpit, even though you never had it before in the first place.
Now comes the million-dollar question… What causes armpit odour?
When you sweat, your sweat contains protein. The bacteria present in the skin will then breakdown the protein in the sweat to release pungent and unpleasant smell which then comes out of you as armpit smell.
This whole process is further aided by the fact that the underarm is an enclosed, warm and dark portion of the body, thereby providing the needed and right environment for bacteria to easily reside.
If you have also noticed or observed, smelly armpit and body odour vary from person to person. This is as a result of the type of diet you take, level of hygiene and genetic makeup.
Other Factors That Can Make Armpit Odour Worse
The odour already coming out from your armpit is one thing on its own. There are other things that can help to increase the intensity of the problem with you even noticing it.
A few of these things are:
- Being too overweight
- Frequent and heavy exercise
- Stuffy environment
- Excessive use of deodorants
- Hot weather
- Wearing tight clothes
- Putting of nylon-made clothes
- Some diets that can easily diffuse through the pores of your skin: such as oils, fatty foods, garlic, onions and curry.
The above list bears some of the things that can help to worsen the already bad situation of a smelly underarm.
Home Remedies On How To Get Rid Of Armpit Odour
Here comes the moment of truth…
I do really know that you have been waiting for this moment to come along.
So how can you get rid of armpit odour naturally without deodorant?
The solution I am about to reveal here is a perfect home remedy that will not cost you an arm to properly execute.
With this simple home remedy, you should start seeing results in a matter of five to seven days maximum.
Without wasting time, the steps below are simply what you need to do if you are really serious about dealing with underarm smell.
- Step 1: Shave the pubic hair under your armpit
- Step 2: Take your bath at least twice a day (morning and evening) and properly wash your shaved armpit properly.
- Step 3: Get lime and cut it into two halves. Take one part of the cut lime and squeeze out the juice. Apply the juice to your armpit in the morning and leave it till evening.
- Step 4: Repeat step 3 above after taking your bath in the evening just before going to bed.
- Step 5: Repeat steps 2 – 4 for the next six days.
- Step 6: Return back to this post to comment on the result of the outcome.
So there you have it. Six simple steps and that smelly armpit is gone for good.
NOTE: In the event that you can’t get lime, you can use lemon or baking soda. But with baking soda, you will have to make a thick paste of the baking soda before applying it to your armpit.
Other Ways To Get Rid Of Smelly Armpit Naturally
The steps enumerated above will work wonders should you apply it strictly. But in addition to the above-mentioned home remedy on how to get rid of armpit odour naturally, other things that can be done to complement the whole process are:
- Don’t joke with your hygiene
- Always wear cotton-made clothes
- Try to lose weight if you are overweight
- As much as possible, try to avoid spicy foods and foods that contain too much of garlic, onions and curry.
- Cut down on both smoking and alcohol intake.
With the above added to the steps already stated, armpit odour will be a thing of the past.
So, Is There A Permanent Cure For Armpit Odour?
This is one germane question that is needed to be addressed.
While this post will not give a straight answer to it, you should, however, know that if the armpit smell has not stayed for a longer period, the solution provided above should easily work.
But on the contrary, you should see a delay in the result. This means that you will have to keep applying the lime juice for a longer period of time in order for you to see the result.
Again, to most people, what will be mainly observed is a drastic reduction in the level of smell coming out from their armpit.
Whichever way, if you stick to what is contained in this post, your result will be the very next testimony of a cured armpit smell. That I know without any iota of doubt.
Final Wrap Up
There you have it!
If you have made it this far, you truly deserve an accolade.
This post has done a good job of cutting out the chase and revealing how to get rid of armpit odour naturally without deodorant.
I’d like to know, which part of this post you really find interesting. Is it the causes of armpit odour or the steps on how to get rid of it?
Kindly use the comment section below to share your thought and also tell me what you think should have been included in this post that was unintentionally left out.
Don’t forget to share this post with anyone whom you think might really need it as well.
Until I come your way next time, do remember that the sun will not go down on you until you win.
See you at the top!