Ever thought about the richest Nollywood actresses in the Nollywood movie industry and wondered about their source of income?
It is assumed that rich Nollywood actresses’ major source of income is from “Sugar Daddy’s”. Is it or is it not? It will be discovered in this write-up.
- Genevieve Nnaji is a Nigerian actress, producer, and director, born 3 May 1979. She is among the top richest Nollywood actresses in Nigeria with a net worth of ₦850 million.
Genevieve is a fashion designer and has had endorsement deals with the following companies like Etisalat, Amstel Malta, Lux, Range Rover, and some more.
2. Mercy Johnson Okojie with a net worth of ₦775 million is married to Prince Odianosen Okojie with four children.
She is involved in several personal businesses. She also has a kitchen talk show. Mercy Johnson has an endorsement deal with Chi Limited’s brand and Hollandia Evap Milk. She also became a brand ambassador for Pennek Nigeria Limited, a real estate investment company based in Lagos.
3.Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist, and former model. Since her Nollywood film debut in 1995. Her net worth is #650 million.
Omotola also owns a reality show titled “Omotola: The Real Me”, on Africa Magic Entertainment, an M-Net subsidiary broadcast on DSTV.
4. Regina Daniels is a Nollywood film actress, producer, and model, born 10th October 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
In 2019 Daniels was appointed Atiku Abubakar’s Youth Campaign Coordinator. She also launched a magazine named after her at a hotel in Abuja this year. She is a young actress with a net worth of ₦600 million
5.Rita Dominic is a Nigerian actress and movie producer.
She is an ambassador for the Intra African Trade Fair (IATF), and a co-founder of The Audrey Silva Company (TASC). She is one of the most prominent actresses in Nigeria. Rita Dominic is an estimated net worth #550 million. Almost her earning source is acting because in her career life has starred in over 100 Nollywood Movies.
6. Patience Ozokwor popularly known as Mama G, she is a Nigerian musician, fashion designer, gospel singer, and actress.
She is described as one of the talented actresses in Nollywood. She has starred in over 500 movies. worth is estimated at ₦520 million. She is ranked as one of the top richest Nollywood actresses in Nigeria.
7. Funke Akindele is a Nigerian actress and producer. She has a popular comedy-drama titled Jenifa’s diary. Funke is an Ambassador to Dettol and irokotv. Also in 2018, she was signed as a brand ambassador for Keystone Bank.
She also signed an endorsement deal with Waw Nigeria, a company that manufactures detergent and bar soaps.Her estimated net worth is ₦500 million.
8. Ini Edo is a Nigerian actress with a net worth of ₦450 million.
In Edo was GLO brand ambassador for ten years from 2006 to 2016, she was named to be the brand ambassador of Noble Hair in 2010
She is an ambassador of Slim Tea, Nigeria. Edo seems to be one of the richest and highest-paid actresses in Nigeria. She also possesses the Mimz Lounge in Lagos, Lekki.
9. Clarion Chukwura is a Nigerian actress and humanitarian, She is the mother of music video director Clarence Peters.
She is recommended as a United Nations Peace Ambassador for her charity work in Africa. At 56, Clarion estimated net worth is ₦400 million.
10. Uche Jumbo Rodriguez is a Nigerian actress, scriptwriter, filmmaker, movie director, and producer. She is the founder and CEO of Uche Jombo Studios. Uche signed an endorsement deal alongside other actresses as an ambassador of the New Nation project at the Dukwe headquarters in Port Harcourt in 2014. She signed a multimillion naira endorsement deal with the telecom giant GLO.
Uche Jumbo Rodriguez’ garage is filled with cars like a GMC truck worth over ₦30 million and a Lexus SUV with a net worth of ₦370 million